Friday, August 12, 2011

You know I LOVE my food

Hello hello hello.

Today we talked a lot about what it is going to be like when we finally get to our final placement site.  All I could think about is what I am going to be eating... or lack there of.  I have never had to provide my own food... now being thrown into a situation where I will be buying, managing, and consuming all of my own food is insane.  I thought I would be worried about my job, new location, new housing, being away from family and friends, not knowing anyone... You know anything usual that people would be nervous about.  But nope, food is my worry.  And I am ok with that.... I think.

Probably doesn't help that my parents have sent me MULTIPLE packages while I have been in NY (for only 3 weeks, mind you) full of goodies and bomb snacks.  I love them so much for it!!  And I love more that they have sent me is seaweed, snap pea crisps, Dutch waffle cookies... and my friends have been all over them.  I love it.

So if anyone wonders what to send me in packages while out in Miami, instant good food is always welcome.

Thats all for now. Till next time :]

<3 Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment