Thursday, July 25, 2013

It is official!!

I am so thrilled to finally be able to OFFICIALLY tell everyone that I know what my next step is once I leave Miami....

I am moving to New York! 
The General Board of Global Ministries has hired me to be a Mission Interpreter :) WooHoo!!
My start date is September 1, 2013 :)

There are so many emotions running through my veins as I try to wrap up, process, and appreciate the next few weeks of my fast paced life that I can barely keep up with! 

Trying to really process these three big aspects....
Living in/leaving Miami - and being in denial of leaving the happy life I have created here.
Driving back to California - and only being there long enough to unpack, repack, say hi, and then say bye again.
Moving to New York - and thinking of starting a new exciting and wonderful chapter of my life.  I absolutely cannot wait! Side note - I am so happy to be moving somewhere with legitimate seasons - bring it on winter!  Guess I should invest in some socks...

Seriously, God is so awesome.  And truthfully, I am impressed with myself to really trust the nudges that God has provided for me throughout the past few years. 
Thank you God, family, friends, and loved ones for sticking by my side while I live out a life that I believe is teaching me how to love unconditionally, work hard, smile often, and walk humbly.

PS....
Myself and other wonderful missionaries submitted articles to the New World Outlook!  Check out the link below to see the electronic version!  Its pretty awesome :)
http://digital.olivesoftware.com/Olive/ODE/NewWorldOutlook/


No comments:

Post a Comment